Career Opportunity – Graphic Designer & e-Commerce Administrator
Sugar World – Aliprantis LTD is one of the largest suppliers of cake decorating products and pastry raw materials in Greece. The company was established in 1990, aiming at providing pastry shops with innovative products and all necessary tools. Our client list includes pastry shops, bakeries, hotels, catering companies, retail shops and wholesalers. We were also the first to start carrying out approved, professionally tutored training courses for cake decoration in Greece.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer & e-Commerce Administrator. The ideal candidate will be able to deliver design solutions with flair for modern minimal design practices that support business needs, as well as support all creative projects related to our brand. Furthermore, he/she will be responsible for e-Commerce related tasks.
– Creative thinking and development of new design concepts.
– Liaising with Management & e-Commerce team, discussing briefs, proposing graphical solutions to various communication needs and conceptualizing ideas.
– Effectively articulate the reasons for every designing decision and how they enhance the brand values, as well as presenting drafts to management.
– Continuous research and understanding of worldwide trends on design.
– Pixel perfect design (web & print) of banners, visual images, posters, flyers, icons, backgrounds, business cards, packaging and general brand identity.
– Design, campaigns & analysis of newsletter mailouts.
– Content creation & management (product, imagery, copywriting)
– KPIs & goal setting for online projects.
– Monitoring Competitors
– Work with warehouse & marketing teams to effectively promote key product stories and promotions.
– Propose web only offers to boost sales.
– Answering incoming calls, guiding/educating existing clients on how to make use of our B2C/B2B ordering environment.
– Order processing.
– Customer service through phone calls, emails as well as face to face.
– Communication with clients regarding orders, payments & goods transportation.
– Reporting on a monthly basis.
– Graphic Design studies.
– At least 2 years practical experience on Graphic Design (portfolio necessary)
– Experience in using Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
– Modern aesthetics with attention to detail.
– Team spirited and open to co-operation.
– Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
– Very good written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English.
– Well organized, flexible and able to work under pressure towards tight deadlines.
– Internet and Digital Technology enthusiast.
– Able to multi task and organise own workflow.
– Knowledge of CMS platforms.
– Practical or theoretical knowledge of basic online marketing principles.
– Love for food products & DIY.
– Photography knowledge (softbox, lights) & skills highly desirable.
– Video production & editing.
– Hand drawing skills.
– Web design experience in animations.
– HTML/CSS knowledge.
– Social media account management (developing content ideas, scheduling posts, competitions, reporting etc)
– Experience in copywriting.
– Hands-on management of Google Adwords campaigns (Google Certification a definite plus).
– Familiar with SEO techniques (title phrasing, keyword analysis, backlink building, etc).
– Previous experience in food/DIY/arts&crafts industries.
Monday to Friday 08.00-16.00 plus 2 Saturdays per month 08.00-14.00
– Excellent working environment
– Opportunity to learn, grow and share knowledge
– Easily accessible offices (Argyroupoli metro station)
– Getting involved in a highly creative industry